Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Thursday, March 6, 2014

The odds are stacked against us!

The response to First Coast Living's featuring me, the former Irish matchmaker was overwhelming. They said I was burning up their FB page! No harm in a bit of an exaggeration. Truth is we hardly had time to answer the many questions the viewers had and sent in again. So they invited me back directly after Valentine's Day.

In specific two women in their fifties and early sixties wanted to know where to look for love "once they were over the dating scene"?

This presents us with the typical conundrum for many females. They don't want to hang out in bars and clubs anymore, understandably. If they mean, however, that they are over any type of "dating scene", let me tell you that they are missing out on many opportunities.
You should never be over anything  at any age-- unless it has proven to be a bad thing for you.
My advice that followed was quite specific and mentioned activities to almost any age. That may include that love seekers may have to extend their comfort zone and try new things! Because the old venues have not proven successful, have they?
Let's also face an inconvenient truth: population statistics are stacked against women: in older age groups there are almost 3 women to one man depending on where you live. Have you ever considered moving someplace where there are more males...:?

                                       See my second interview in full on Youtube 


No comments: